- Our Pre-Rec classes are for children 18 months to 6 years of age. Beyond gymnastics, we focus on developing your young athlete’s coordination, sensory and spacial awareness, fitness, body mechanics, and social skills; all in a fun, safe, and exciting environment. In the process, we’ll make sure your child touches and experiences all the Olympic events – no guarantees on the actual Olympics.
- All Pre-Recreational classes are based around age and mental, physical, emotional maturity level. A young child’s natural talent and gymnastics acumen is not used as a basis for the classes.
- We aim to further a child’s physical development and coordination while teaching strength, balance, flexibility and discipline. We believe that gymnastics is an activity every child should experience from a very early age. These classes are designed to enhance your child’s fine and gross motor skills, social skills, strength and coordination through the utilization of beginner gymnastics equipment, and obstacle courses that emphasize climbing, hanging, jumping, running, and rolling in a fun and safe environment. We keep class sizes small so that our coaches can always adjust or challenge any child enrolled in the class.
- Glow Worms – 18 months to 3 years with parent participation
- Lightning Bugs – 3 to 4 years
- Spider Boys – 3 to 5 years, a pre-school version of our parkour classes.
You can also call (858)650-3547 or sign up at front desk!
We also offer accelerated pre-team developmental classes by invite only.